Drain Maintenance & Cleaners That Are Safe For Your Home, The Environment & Septic Tanks
Every year, homeowners spend money on drain clearing products that don’t solve their plumbing problems. These products are harmful to drainpipes and the environment.
Now, there two product that not only remove the cause of the problem, but are safe, effective and environmentally friendly.
Bio-Clean™ is a completely different way to eliminate grease, hair, food, sewage and other materials that can cause blockages, odors and costly damage to your home’s drains and sewer pipes.
Bio-Clean is a non-poisonous blend of bacteria and enzymes. The friendly bacteria actually eat away the build-up, leaving behind only water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash. The bacteria continue to multiply, thriving on their natural food source, that gunky build up in your pipes and drains, completely cleaning your home’s entire plumbing system.
This is a truly innovative and environmentally friendly way to clean all drains and is commonly used in hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants and other places subject to stringent health inspections. Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating has Bio-Clean available for purchase.
Maximizer DT Pro
Maximizer DT Pro is an environmentally friendly drain cleaner used to remove organic material from drains, septic tanks and grease traps. This custom formulated blend of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes surpasses any liquid product!
Maximizer DT Pro is an industrial strength liquid that requires no premixing. Its unique blend of “fast acting” Class 1 organisms biodegrade waste onsite.
It is safe and economical. It contains no soap or chemicals. It is not caustic or acidic. It’s safe to use on septic systems. Maximize your drain clearing with Maximizer DT Pro.
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
- Check your sink and tub stoppers at least four times a year for hair and bio-film buildup.
- Once a week, fill each sink in your home to the brim and then pull up the stopper. The volume and weight of the water will help flush the drain lines.
- Once a month, pour an organic drain cleaner down each of your drains. Products like Bio-Clean work much better than the chemical drain cleaners and won’t damage your fixtures or pipes.
- Never pour oil or grease down a drain, instead scrape the grease in to a jar that you can later discard.
- Should a clog occur, try using a plunger first, but don’t use a plunger after applying a chemical drain cleaner. Chemicals can damage steel and iron pipes, eventually causing them to leak or burst. Plus, plungers can splash dangerous chemical back in to your eyes.
If you have clogs around the house, like in the bathrooms or laundry room, give Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating a call, right away. We can clear the clog and get things flowing again. Our drain clearing specialists can accurately pinpoint the source of the clog, remove it and get your drain flowing again.
Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating is also the right call for tougher jobs, like main drain lines from the house to the outside sewer system. Collapsed pipes, tree roots and debris can cause these pipes to completely close down, leaving you in a world of hurt! With no place for the water to flow, the sewer lines back up in to your home.
Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating will come in with sophisticated HD video technology to locate and assess the reason for the clog. We’ll even show you the clog on a remove video camera! Then, we’ll give you the very best solution to clear the clog from water-jetting to total pipe replacement.
Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating. A great choice for drain clearing!