Letter of Warranty
As the holder of a Grand Lake Plumbing and Heating’s Letter of Warranty, you are guaranteed—
- Your system was installed, repaired or modified in accordance with manufacture’s installation manual and local Plumbing and Mechanical codes
- The materials and components used were professional grade, high quality materials designed for long lasting service life.
- The undersigned guarantees the installation, repairs or alternations are:
- Free from workmanship defects for a period of 1 year from the date of installation. Should there be a workmanship or quality issue, Grand Lake Plumbing agrees to rectify the problem, to the satisfaction of the homeowner, at no additional cost.
- Materials and equipment are free from material or workmanship defects as identified in the equipment manufacture’s Warranty Terms and Conditions. Material, workmanship and installer labor warranty on manufacture related defects is dictated by the specific manufacture’s Warranty Terms and Conditions. NOTE: Labor warranty is commonly excluded from the Manufacture’s warranty.
Your Only Obligations Are:
- As the owner of the system, much like the owner of a vehicle, you are required to have the routine maintenance services performed as identified by the equipment manufacture. Please refer to your owner’s manual for recommended servicing and maintenance requirements. See your technician or installer for any questions regarding these maintenance services or system questions.
- During the warranty period, all maintenance on the system shall be performed by Grand Lake Plumbing and Heating.
- Should you for any reason choose not to oblige by these requirements, this Warranty would be void.
This guarantee is non-transferable and is only valid to the original customer and is only valid if payment for services is received within 30 days from the date of service.