Hard Water Problems? We Can Help with a High-Quality Water Softener SystemIn Colorado, water from underground sources can often collect dissolved minerals from the rocky soil. These minerals make the water “hard”. Hard water is water that has a high mineral content.
We recommend a water test if you notice any of these conditions in your water:
- Bitter taste in the water
- Unpleasant odors from the tap or drinking water
- Water spots or cloudiness on dishes and glassware
- Scratchy, stiff laundry
- Scale buildup on showers and sinks
- Stains in showers, toilets, and sinks
- Less water pressure
Enjoy the Benefits of a New Water Softening SystemAn energy efficient water softener installed by Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating means you’ll be enjoying a higher quality of water, plus these great benefits:
- Your skin will feel softener after a shower or bath
- Faucets, tubs and showers are easier to clean
- After washing, towels and clothes come out brighter and softer
- Dishes come out cleaner with fewer water spots
- Longer lifespan of all water-using appliances
Start enjoying the benefits of soft, conditioned water today.