Hard Water Problems? We Can Help with a High-Quality Water Softener System
In Colorado, water from underground sources can often collect dissolved minerals from the rocky soil. These minerals make the water “hard”. Hard water is water that has a high mineral content.
We recommend a water test if you notice any of these conditions in your water:
- Bitter taste in the water
- Unpleasant odors from the tap or drinking water
- Water spots or cloudiness on dishes and glassware
- Scratchy, stiff laundry
- Scale buildup on showers and sinks
- Stains in showers, toilets, and sinks
- Less water pressure
Enjoy the Benefits of a New Water Softening System
An energy efficient water softener installed by Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating means you’ll be enjoying a higher quality of water, plus these great benefits:
- Your skin will feel softener after a shower or bath
- Faucets, tubs and showers are easier to clean
- After washing, towels and clothes come out brighter and softer
- Dishes come out cleaner with fewer water spots
- Longer lifespan of all water-using appliances
Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating will custom tailor a water softening system that will match your family's lifestyle and unique needs. We’ll expertly install your new water softener to provide you with years of trouble free performance.
Start enjoying the benefits of soft, conditioned water today.