System Replacement SpecialistGrand Lake Plumbing and Heating has been serving Grand County for almost 100 years! Our staff of dedicated customer service representatives, technicians, and management support are here to provide our customers with excellent customer service.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for work, they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Current Openings: System Replacement Specialist
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Understand customer needs, wants and concerns
- Provide customers with a number of options, having a strong understanding of the pros and cons involved with each option
- Build strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate professionalism, timeliness and a sincere desire to help our customers
- Meet monthly sales goals as set by your manager
- Detailed layout of all parts, material and scope of work for a seamless installation…. setting up the install team for success.
- Superior verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Vast understanding of Plumbing/HVAC system installation and operation practices
- Journeyman Plumber license/or NATE Certification preferred
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Able to pass pre-employment background screenings
- High School Diploma/GED
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle and Cell Phone
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.