Customer Service Representative PositionGrand Lake Plumbing and Heating has been serving Grand County for almost 100 years! Our staff of dedicated customer service representatives, technicians, and management support are here to provide our customers with excellent customer service.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for work, they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
ResponsibilitiesWith any company, the areas of responsibilities continually change. Therefore the following is not intended to provide a complete list of responsibilities, but rather it provides those major areas that can be identified as of this date.
- Schedule service calls by using Nexstar “12 customer Service Points” and prepared scripts.
- Record customer information by obtaining and entering required data.
- Ensure accurate dispatch information by restating and confirming customer data.
- Promote company by suggesting other services your company can provide and offering special promotions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customer and others in a position to meet customers’ needs.
- Resolve customer concerns by obtaining information from customer, contacting service manager, calling customer back with information.
- Keep customer informed by notifying customer of delays\rescheduling in a timely fashion.
- Schedule customers based on their individual needs by determining urgency of repair, and their individual (work and personal) schedules.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow-up “happy calls”.
- Maintain complete control over scheduling service calls with customer and monitor technicians’ performances.
- Communicate not only name and address of service calls, but also any special instructions, to technicians.
- Monitor the job board constantly to locate and assign the most efficient use of technicians.
- Contact the customer to keep them informed of the technicians’ progress on getting to them.
- Understanding the Fair Share Doctrine as well as the skill levels of the technicians, the needs of customers – and be able to match them for effectiveness.
- Determine the weekly on-call schedule for technicians.
- Develop contingency plans for busy times.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Answering phones #1 responsibility no matter what!
- Take all service calls and schedule work making sure each schedule is complete for the following workday.
- Check daily time sheets and compare to job invoices, then input on time sheets.
- Check all job invoices for accuracy and input information in computer in coaching and tracking program.
- Send out any billing on a daily, weekly or monthly basis depending on work performed.
- Post payments, make bank deposits, and file paid invoices.
- Get supplier invoices together and send to Mandi for payment.
- Follow up on well installations and send reports to the State of Colorado Division of Water Resources.
- Type estimates, schedules, phone list, on call list etc. as needed.