Routt County Household Water Well System Loan Program
Low interest loans available to construct, refurbish or replace individual water well systems!
- Residence must be in a rural town of community with a population not exceeding 50,000 in the state of Colorado or Utah.
- Applicants must own and occupy the home being improved or be purchasing the home.
- New home construction and community water systems are not eligible.
- Household income may not exceed $49,793 for Colorado Residents and $46,711 for Utah Residents.
- Amount may not exceed $11,000
- Interest Rate – 1%
- Maturity may not exceed 20 years
- Estimated borrower loan fee of $250
- Third-party direct expenses, e.g., credit report, recording, escrow, are borrower expenses and may be paid from loan proceeds
For more information/application on this program please visit www.rcac.org