Carbon Monoxide Detectors Colorado
You Can’t See It, Hear It Or Smell It
But It’s ThereEvery year, hundreds of people die from carbon monoxide poisoning and thousands more become seriously ill. Carbon monoxide is a natural byproduct of appliances that burn fuels like gas, oil, kerosene, wood or charcoal. Breathing low levels of CO2 can cause shortness of breath, mild nausea and headaches. At higher levels, carbon monoxide can cause drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, confusion and death.
At Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating your safety is our top priority. The best way to protect you and your family from carbon monoxide poisoning is to install detectors throughout your home. Our highly trained technicians will install carbon monoxide detectors in key areas of your home to provide the very best protection possible. We also recommend that you have us perform an annual tune up and safety inspection on your furnace or boiler. This will keep your heating system operating at peak efficiency, prevents unexpected breakdowns and we thoroughly check for malfunctions that can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Please call Grand Lake Plumbing & Heating, we will carefully inspect your home and advise you on the best way to prevent and detect unhealthy levels of CO2 emissions!